FallenCoding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All Gaming Nerds.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to apply.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallenology
Admin
Fallenology

I want to apply. Empty
PostSubject: I want to apply.   I want to apply. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Hello, I am

Hobbies: My hobbies are playing football, playing socom ftb2 (waiting for part 3), going to school, using the web and like using photoshop.
Past Experience: I got a certificate for computer repair, media design, business, web page development, computer applications.
Why i should accept you: I am a member for socomcoding.com. I like to be organize and I can help to advertise this site.
Schooling:(ru in college or something like a career tech center like me): I am in college. I just graduate from high school (Class of 09). I am working on my A.S. in CIS (Computer Information Systems) I'm thinking to transfering when I am done to ITT-Tech or to a school computer based for my B.S and M.S.
Anything else we should know: I am always honest and respectful to every one. I will always going to try to help.
How often can you be on?: I will be online perhaps 4 times a day. It depends on my school schedule. But I will try my best to be online everyday (for an Hour or 2).

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
FallenFlame
Admin
FallenFlame

I want to apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to apply.   I want to apply. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Well.....I knwo you from socomcoding and you have been wantin to try and become a staff on that site. Ill try and give you a chance. If things get out of hand with you you will be revoked of your priveleges. Please advertise as much as possible
Back to top Go down
http://fallencoding.tk
Fallenology
Admin
Fallenology

I want to apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to apply.   I want to apply. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Thank you for the chance. And I will do my best not to fail you. I will advertise everyday.
Back to top Go down
RightTurn45

RightTurn45

I want to apply. Empty
PostSubject: Can i try to   I want to apply. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Hello my name is Daniel Anderson (RightTurn45) and you might know me from socomcoding. i saw your post for staff jobs and was wondering if i could give it a try. i will try my best and advertise as much as possible on ftb2 online and at school. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FallenFlame
Admin
FallenFlame

I want to apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to apply.   I want to apply. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:10 pm

first thing is first man is that you were supposed to post your own application not reply on someone else's. Make your own application and advertise as much as you can then we will se about maybe a mod or something of that sort.
Back to top Go down
http://fallencoding.tk
Sponsored content

I want to apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to apply.   I want to apply. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to apply.
Page 1 of 1