FallenCoding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All Gaming Nerds.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All the Gen Custom Firmware is here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TainTeD

All the Gen Custom Firmware is here. Empty
PostSubject: Um!   All the Gen Custom Firmware is here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:36 am

You should upload this your self, instead of just posting it from another site. You could be seeing some Legal action. Upload it to Mega Upload or some other third party site, so the folks don't see you stealing their stuff, they are doing all the work and you are taking their link. PSP Hacks would be pissed if they saw this. Just thought you should know.
Back to top Go down
Fallenology
Admin
Fallenology

PostSubject: Re: All the Gen Custom Firmware is here.   All the Gen Custom Firmware is here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:50 am

Ok you do have a point there.
Can you help me how to upload them to Mega Upload or a third party site. And im not taking any credit. I just want to help.
Back to top Go down
Fallenology
Admin
Fallenology

PostSubject: Re: All the Gen Custom Firmware is here.   All the Gen Custom Firmware is here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:06 am

I took of the Custom Firmware and upload them myself so i wont get it from other sites. i will do the job myself and not get caught copying from other sites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Gen Custom Firmware is here.   All the Gen Custom Firmware is here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the Gen Custom Firmware is here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FallenCoding :: Psp :: Custom Firmware-
Jump to: