FallenCoding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All Gaming Nerds.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallenology
Admin
Fallenology

This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone. Empty
PostSubject: This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone.   This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:12 pm

http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/

It took me a while to find this site for you.
All you have to do is look for your ipod or iphone version and generation and download it and save it to your desktop. Open up itunes.

For those who need visual i found a youtube video for you and just follow what he does.

ENJOY
Back to top Go down
FallenFlame
Admin
FallenFlame

This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone.   This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:39 am

sweet man the only problem is i don't have an ipod touch lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fallencoding.tk
Fallenology
Admin
Fallenology

PostSubject: Re: This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone.   This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:40 am

lol!

It's fine man. This is going to stay here for people who does have a ipod touch. I want to go buy one now. My lil brother keeps rubbing my face with his. I updated it and he wont let me play. lol
Back to top Go down
RightTurn45

RightTurn45

PostSubject: Re: This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone.   This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:09 pm

I just got one
Back to top Go down
Fallenology
Admin
Fallenology

PostSubject: Re: This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone.   This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:49 am

Just follow the directions and you will have an 3.2.1 updated version. And you dont have to buy it from itunes.
Back to top Go down

This is the website you go to download the update for your ipod or iphone.
Page 1 of 1